Welcome to the Sofas page, this page is about sofas for the home including sofas made from materials such as leather and fabric and styles such as two seater, three seater, corner and bed sofas.
When buying a sofa online there are lots to choose from so it is easy to find a sofa that will match the style of your room or your existing furniture, you can also buy the sofa as part of a suite that can include other armchairs and sofas. Buying the sofa as part of a suite is a very popular option as then all of the furniture will match perfectly in the room, there are lots of circumstances though where you could need to buy a sofa on it’s own such as for a bedroom or to replace an existing sofa.
- 3+2 Seater Black Sofa Suite
- Bonded Leather
- Dimensions 3 seater L.186cm H.93cm D.80cm 2seater L.143cm H.96cm D.80cm
- Free Delivery within 7 working days to England and Wales (Ground Floor only)
- Call us on 02476705600 if you want delivery to areas outside England or Wales
- The rattan garden furniture range is made to be left outside all year around and the cushions are water proof and washable(hand-washing recommended).
- This set includes a three seater sofa, an armchair, a glass topped coffee table ,a large stool and all Beige cushions(the small pillow cushions are not included).
- It comes flat-pack with 4 separate boxes and self-assembly will be required. All fixings and instructions are included.
- Measurements: three seater sofa 182x65x71cm; armchair 75x65x71cm; coffee table 64x64x37cm; stool 64x64x37cm
- Coil-beam construction provides excellent support for the body
- Flocked top prevents sheets from slipping
- Convenient folding design for different functions
- Carry bag included
- Instruction Manual Included
- high quality hardwood
- set of 4 feet complete with fixings
- Great for replacing broken or ugly feet on your sofa.
- High Quality Lacquered Finish
- easily fitted to sofas, chairs, cabinets, wardrobes etc
- 2 MAN Delivery SERVICE in ENGLAND & WALES ONLY - Our couriers will deliver the items in your house ground or 1st floor - (NO DELIVERIES TO SCOTLAND or IRELAND or Isles)**Please check description below for delivery details and information on non-deliverable addresses
- FAUX LEATHER FRAME & JUMBO CORD CUSHIONS or FULL JUMBO CORD - Material colors in Coffee, Grey, Black or Chocolate - Faux leather combinations available in Brown & Coffee or Black & Grey
- FIRE RETARDANT - According to UK law *Fire Safety UK BS 5852 Compliant* - Be aware of dangerous copies using unqualified materials.
- FULL FOAM BLOCK - Foam block Filled Seat Cushions with a fiber layer on top for maximum comfort - Be aware of cheap copies with crushed foam filled seat cushions.
- 1 YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY - Quality & Modern Style. Check description below for dimensions and more details. Item titles are describing what is included in the payable price. Product Description:
Last update on 2017-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
There are two main types of material used when making sofas and they are leather and fabric, they look and feel very different so it is down to personal taste as to which you buy. When buying a sofa it is recommended that you try a similar type of sofa such as at a friends or local shop so that you can be sure you find the material comfortable and like the appearance of the sofa, we do recommend that you buy online though simply due to the vast selection available and the fact that they are often cheaper online.
Leather sofas are very popular and come in brown and black with any styles available, they are usually more expensive then other sofas but they have a high quality feel to them and if you like leather you would love a leather sofa. The fabric sofas come in a much larger variety of colours so are easier to fit into a room’s style and they are also often cheaper than leather sofas, fabric sofas also have a softer touch so are often more comfortable than leather sofas (there’s nothing nicer than sinking into a soft sofa at the end of a hard day!).
There are also lots of shapes available when buying a sofa, most standard sofas come in two or three seating sizes with lots of suites having a two seater and a three seater sofa along with an armchair. There are also corner sofas that are excellent if you have a room that can accommodate a corner sofa as they offer lots of seating in a smaller space, look very good and mean that people sitting are closer together. Another popular type of sofa is the sofa bed which as a sofa that can be folder out into a bed, these are excellent for when you have guests that need to stay over for a night and sofa beds are also very good for children’s bedrooms and they often have friends staying over that need somewhere to sleep so a sofa bed is ideal.