Welcome to the Power Tools page, this is our guide to buying power tools online such as cordless drills, SDS drills, screwdrivers, jigsaws, sanders, angle grinders and power tool kits from brands such as Bosch, Dewalt, Ryobi, Challenge, JCB, Black & Decker, Worx and many others.
Power tools are very popular among DIY fans and professionals alike and are easily purchased online, there are many kinds of power tool available and we will cover the most popular on this page. These include SDS drills, cordless drills, screwdrivers, sanders, jigsaws, angle grinders and power tool kits plus lots of others, if you are looking to buy quite a few power tools then a power tool set may be a good idea as it will work out cheaper, there are many cheap deals out there for power tool sets. There are also many brands that offer power tools, these include Bosch, Ryobi, Dewalt, Challenge, Black & Decker, JCB, Worx and others.
- Suitable for cutting wood, metal and plastic
- Powered handsaw and jigsaw functions
- Tool free blade change
- Comfortable hand grip
- FIRM FAVOURITE WITH REVIEWERS. Over 1000 positive Amazon reviews for this easy-to-use inflator.
- FAST INFLATION. The RAC610 can inflate a 13" tyre to 35PSI in UNDER 4.5 MINUTES. It also comes with valve adaptors for use on bicycle tyres and balls.
- EASY TO USE. Just one button - no complicated settings. Simply switch on to start inflation, and off when inflation is complete. It's that simple.
- POWERED FROM YOUR VEHICLE. Plugs straight into your 12V DC socket (cigarette lighter), for easy tyre maintenance whether you're outside your home or travelling. It's small and stores neatly, with cable and hose clipping onto the unit.
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE. Watch the video to see the RAC610 in action, and scroll down for more information on this popular inflator. 1000+ reviewers can't be wrong!
- Black & Decker
- DIY & Tools
- Super Quick Heating - Heats up in 3-5 minutes and maintain constant temperature automatically making it an ideal adhesive for almost any material such as Metal, Wood, Glass, Card, stone, shell, brick, paper, wicker, lace, cotton, Fabric, Plastic & Ceramics and so on.
- 50 Glue Sticks Included - Including 50pcs environmental-friendly glue sticks, with super strong adhesiveness and easy cleaning properties to protect your health and items.
- Safe and Simple to Operate - Built-in fuse prevents it from overheating. On/ off switch with LED light mode makes it more convenient to use, simply pull the trigger gently, the melted glue will ooze out smoothly. The nozzle is wrapped by rubber which will protect you from scald.
- Flexible Kickstand -With detachable and flexible support to keep the gun stable and upright, and allow you to use this gun in any angle.
- Guarantee- Every TopElek product includes a 45 days money-back and 18-month worry-free Guarantee!
- Lithium-Ion battery technology; Syneon Chip: Intelligently controlled energy for every project
- Screwdriving, drilling, impact drilling in wood, metal and masonry; Two speed gearbox
- 20 pre-selectable torque, drill and impact drill settings; Integrated LED light for optimum illumination of dark work areas
- Keyless chuck with Bosch Auto-Lock: for the fastest and easiest bit changes
- Powerful lithium-ion battery and 1-hour charger, for use with all DIY and garden tools in the Bosch 18 volt system
Last update on 2018-03-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One of the most popular types of power tool is the cordless power drill, cordless drills are much better than the corded drills as they can be taken anywhere. If the drill has a hammer action this means that the chuck hammers as well as rotates, this gives you more power to get through tough materials. The charging time is important with cordless drills as this dictates how long it will take to charge the drill, other important features are the voltage and the amount of handle positions. There are many brands that make cordless drills including Bosch, Black & Decker, Dewalt, Ryobi, JCB, Challenge, Worx and lots of others.
Powered screwdrivers are also popular power tools, they do the same job as a manual screw driver but do all of the work for you. The power of a powered screwdriver is measured in voltage, the higher the voltage the more power the screw driver will have and therefore the better it will be at tough screw driving jobs. Some powered screwdrivers also have a spindle lock which allows for the screwdriver to be used as a manual screwdriver, some also have torque settings which means you can adjust the power of the screwdriver. There are many brands offering powered screwdrivers and they include Black & Decker, Challenge, Bosch, Ryobi, JCB, Dewalt, Worx and lots of others.
Jigsaws are popular power tools that are for cutting sheet material, there are many different types of jigsaw depending on the material you are cutting. For instance mitre saws are used for cutting straight or at precise angles and reciprocating saws are used for cutting that is very close to the surface, you can also get multi-saws which are good for cutting a variety of materials such as timber and other sheet materials. If you are looking for speed then get a jigsaw with a pendulum action, these are faster than normal jigsaws so will save you time.
Sanders are also popular types of power tools, they are used for sanding down materials such as wood in the same way you would use sandpaper. They do all of the work for you though so are great if you need to sand down large surfaces, belt sanders have a continuous roll of sandpaper. There are two main types of sander, the orbital and sheet sanders are used for large surfaces whereas the detail sanders are used where fine detail is needed, you can buy sanders that are capable of both sanding methods.
The power tool kit is a great option if you are new to DIY and want a good selection of tools or if your old tools are too old. They also make great gifts for fathers day, birthdays or Christmas, they usually come in a nice box so they are presented well. The average power tool kit will include all of the tools stated above and a few other smaller tools, they are also cheap as they offer better value than buying the tools separately.
So when buying power tools there are lots of options, there are many power tools available such as cordless drills, jigsaws, screwdrivers, sanders and angle grinders and then there are the power tool kits that offer great value. There are also many brands that make power tools and they include Dewalt, Black & Decker, Ryobi, Bosch, Challenge, JCB, Worx and many others. If you are looking for cheap power tools then have a good shop around, there are many shops offering cheap power tools and many also have cheap special offers and deals in addition to the cheap power tool kits.