Welcome to the Patio Heaters page, this is our guide to buying patio heaters online in the UK including free standing and table top patio heaters which are powered by both gas and electric.
The most popular type of patio heater is the stainless steel patio heater, these look great on the patio and will grace any garden. The most popular method of powering the patio heaters is the gas bottle, these are normally Calor gas bottles which can be purchased at local stores. The advantage of gas bottles is that they are portable and do not require any external power source, this makes placing the heater on the patio very easy. As well as the stainless steel design there also several others, these include a variety of green shades which look nice outdoors. Electric patio heaters are also available but less common, this is generally due to the less convenient methods of powering that are required.
- Durable, powder-coated bronze finish
- Heat output of 46,000 BTU's
- Piezo ignition - Safety auto shut-off tilt valve
- Wheel assembly included
- Measures approximately 45.7 x 226 cm LxH
- ✓ QUALITY BRAND : Prem-I-Air Brand Quartz Stand Patio Heater 2000W
- ✓ SAFETY : Tip over cut out and IP44 rated
- ✓ COVERAGE : Heats area up to 15m Square
- ✓ ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT : 45 degree up-down adjustable heating element
- ✓ CERTIFIED : CE certified & ROHS Ccertified
- CAN BE USED BOTH INDOOR AND OUTDOOR, having waterproof function with IPX4 approval
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT, 45 degree up-down adjustable heating element
- 1.8 METER LONG CABLE - Allowing greater flexibility around your patio
- FREE TWO YEAR WARRANTY!!!
- CE/GS CERTIFIED & ROHS CERTIFIED
- 3 power settings - 600W, 1200W & 1800W allows you to have control over a range of heat settings
- Quartz tubes provide silent and safe heating with infrared rays
- Can heat an area of up to 6.25M² (67.3ft²)
- Ideal for use in your garden or courtyard - IPX4
- Wall mountable screws included for easy installation
- 【Excluded Locations】Guernsey, JERSEY, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, PO BOX
- 【Wheels for convenient move】There are two durable wheels on our outdoor patio heater that you can use it to move the item very easily and conveniently. 7.2FT pyramid-style column shape makes it durable and stable enough for your daily use.
- 【Stainless steel materials】Our outdoor patio heater use wonderful stainless steel materials for salt air and harsh sun. It is also good to withstand extreme climates as it is waterproof constructions. Different with traditional heaters, our outdoor patio heater will come with a special tube that enables you to see beautiful dazzling flame effect in the process of using.
- 【CE certificate for safe use】CE certificate meet European safe standards. Safety is our number one priority. Our outdoor patio heater have safety valve which is built in the item. With this special valve, it will automatically shut off the fuel supply to shut down whole heater once the item is tilted. There are safety nettings around the tube to protect people away from the flame tube.
- 【Easy assembly and operation】Our outdoor patio heater will come with a detailed instruction which will guide you to quickly master the use-method. Our heater contains a push-button ignition that you can operate it very simple and easily. You can also adjust both the height and the intensity of the flame very easily according to your needs through the special temperature control knob.
Last update on 2018-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A good patio heater can generally heat a whole patio, the heat is emitted all of the way around the heater and generally reaches about 5-6 metres, easily enough to cover most patios. Most heaters are adjustable so that you can alter the level of heat that us output, this is great if you do not need such a large area heating and will have you gas or electric. Most patio heaters can also be placed in the centre of a garden table if it has a parasol hole, this is as great way of providing maximum heat as people will usually be located near the table. You can also get table top patio heaters which are allot smaller but still give a good amount of heat, perfect if space is an issue and you have room on your table for a table top heater.
As well as the free standing, stainless steel patio heaters you can also get other types of patio heaters including a chimenea or a fire pit. A chimenea is like a cross between a patio heater and a barbeque, it has a large cooking area and also heats a large range of the garden. A chimenea also looks more traditional than a stainless steel patio heater as it has real flames and generally has a more traditional design. A fire pit (also known as an outdoor fireplace) is a small unit that contains real flames and is designed to heat a smaller area, these are also useful for burning small amounts of waste.
There are a few extras and accessories which need to be considered when buying a patio heater. The first is the gas regulator, this is needed to attach the heater to the gas bottle, this is essential and quite a few patio heaters are sold without a gas regulator. The other main thing to consider is a cover, it’s a very good idea to cover the patio heater when it is not in use and if you are not storing it over the winter then a cover is essential to avoid the heater becoming damaged over the winter months.