Welcome to the Luggage page, this is our guide to buying luggage online such as luggage sets, suitcases, trolley cases, holdalls, flight bags and more from brands such as Antler, Charlton, Everest and many others.
Luggage is essential for any holiday and is used to hold all of your clothing and other items that you will need on the holiday, luggage generally comes in three different types which are suitcases, trolley cases and flight bags. Each type of luggage also come in different sizes so that you can buy a size that suits the amount of clothing and other personal products that you need to take on the holiday, they also come in soft and hard wearing materials. One of the best ways of buying luggage is in sets, these luggage sets usually have a suitcase, trolley case and a flight bag and are cheaper than buying the luggage separately, there are lots of luggage sets available so finding one that suits you should not be a problem. The main brands that supply luggage are Charlton, Antler and Everest although there are many others, many of the shops offer own brand luggage which is cheaper than the branded luggage.
- 21" = Cabin Hand Luggage Size: 55x35x20cm (All Parts) / 47x20x34cm (Body) / Weight 2.50kg / Capacity: 33L
- Lightweight and Strong ABS Hard Shell Protection
- 4 Spinner Wheels for 360 Degree Manoeuvrability + Retractable Handle
- 3 Digit Combination Barrel Padlock for Added Security
- 5 Year Guarantee for Peace of Mind
- 6 x VARIETY SIZE (2 X SMALL, 2 X MEDIUM & 2 X LARGE) VACUUM STORAGE BAGS FOR ALL SIZE ITEMS! Store away your duvet, bed sheets, towels, blankets, and more! 80% more space than other bags on the market!
- SQUEEZES EVERY BIT OF AIR OUT OF THE BAG! The unique Double-Zip Seal and the Triple-Seal Turbo Valve are designed to get every ounce of air OUT of the bag in the suction process - and nothing gets back in! Other storage bags let air back in, and defeat the purpose. Not these!
- NO MOLD, MILDEW, OR BACTERIA! Anti-microbial materials mean you won't have to worry about the long-term effects of storage in an air-tight bag. It's practically STERILE inside these bags - like you could use them for surgery!
- FREE TRAVEL PUMP INCLUDED! When you're travelling and want the MOST space so you don't have to take a lot of luggage, these storage bags are PERFECT! And when you have to re-pack for the return trip, just use our FREE convenient Travel Pump, and your bags will be air-tight vacuum-packed again!
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE! From workmanship to function to anything else, we want you to be TOTALLY HAPPY - if any of the SpaceSaver bags don't hold their seal (ever), simply contact us and we'll rush you free replacements (FOR LIFE!). You take NO RISK by ordering today!
- 2 PACK - Size: 55x35x20cm /21" (All Parts) 54x35x19cm (Body) - Fits within 55x40x20 & 56x45x25cm Cabin Approved Hand Luggage for Easyjet, Ryanair, BA, Virgin, Flybe & All others!
- Capacity: 42L, Weight: 1.45KG Lightweight & Suitcase-like Storage
- Sturdy two-wheeled design with rigid back frame, protective rubber balls with improved PVC bar to prevent bottom wearing.
- Lightweight but tough material with EVA panels & top and side handle for easy carrying
- Retractable black handle for pulling bag along with ease & front pocket for easy access to passport, refreshments and clothes
- 54 x 35 x 19CM (Fits Ryanair cabin restrictions) 42L Capacity; Weight: 1.45kg
- Lightweight but tough Ripstop material with EVA panels; 1 External zipped front pocket
- Sturdy 2 wheeled design with protective ball skids to base, with improved PVC bar to prevent bottom wearing
- The bag features two front facing pockets for easy access, and has two zips and a padlock for added security
- Telescopic trolley handle, 2 wheels on base, 1 carry handle on side, 1 Tug handle on Top, 2 protective studs on base
- Ideal companion on any holiday trip
- Provides plenty of storage space for toys and everything else that children need when travelling
- Suitable for carrying, pulling and sliding
- Handle, lock, inside pocket for smaller items, a shoulder strap and inside strap
- 18 Litre volume.Size 46 x 21 x 31 cm,Max ride on weight 50kg,Weight 1.7kg
Last update on 2018-04-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
When buying a suitcase or a trolley case there are a few things to look for, the first is the size. You have to consider what you need, you need to be able to fit all of the clothing and personal products that you will need on the holiday into the suitcase or trolley case but you also want the smallest case possible, for this reason it is best to know roughly what size you will need. The sizes are measured in two ways, the capacity of the luggage and the dimensions of the luggage. The capacity is stated in litres and states the amount of space inside the suitcase or trolley bag and the dimensions state the measurements of the suitcase or trolley bag for the height, width and depth. Finding out what size suitcase or trolley bag you need is not easy, the best way is to have an old suitcase that you can use to work out how large your new suitcase needs to be, if you do not have an old suitcase then you could borrow one from a friend or relative or if size is not such an issue you can just guess.
Another feature to look for is the material used for the suitcase or trolley case, there are soft and hard wearing luggage that you can choose from. The hard wearing luggage is better if you have valuables in the luggage, this way valuables are far less likely to be damaged and the luggage is more secure so theft is much less likely. The soft wearing luggage is more flexible so easier to store and is also usually lighter and cheaper, if you are not carrying valuables in the luggage then soft wearing luggage is the best option as it is cheaper.
There are three main types of luggage, the suitcase, trolley case and flight bad. The suitcase is a large case that can hold lots of clothing and personal items, they are rectangular in shape and have a handle in the middle of the suitcase that is used for carrying the suitcase. Some also have wheels at one corner so that the suitcase can be dragged along on its wheels instead of being carried, they also usually have locks so that your clothing and other items remain secure. There are many brands that offer luggage including Everest, Antler and Charlton, Antler are the most popular and offer the most luggage options.
Trolley cases are like suitcases but have wheels in a different place and have a large handle so that they can be dragged better, the trolley cases are easier to move than suitcases. You can also get roller cases that have more wheels than the trolley cases, the roller cases have four wheels so can be moved very easily.
The other type of luggage is the flight bag, these are small bags that you take onto the flight or other type of transport in which you hold personal items that you will need while traveling, flight bags are not always needed but they can be useful if you wish to take many personal items on your travels. There are also other types of luggage such as the wash bag and the holdall, holdalls are large bags that are flexible and offer large storage space.
The best way of buying luggage is in a set, these luggage sets offer lots of luggage at cheap prices when compared to buying the luggage separately. The luggage sets usually have between three and six pieces which include suitcases, trolley cases, holdalls, flight bags and wash bags, some also include more than one suitcase or trolley bag so that there is enough storage space for more than one person. There are many brands that offer these cheap luggage sets and they include Charlton, Everest and Antler, if you are looking for cheap luggage sets then it’s best to have a good shop around as many of the shops offer cheap luggage and also often have cheap special offers and deals.