Welcome to the Grass Trimmers page, grass trimmers are used for cutting grass that is hard to do with a lawn mower and makes the edges of your lawn very tidy and look very good.
There are lots of brands that offer grass trimmers and they include Bosch, Mcculloch, JCB, Flymo, Challenge and many others. There are also different types of grass trimmer; there are electric grass trimmers that need to be plugged into the mains power supply and there are also petrol grass trimmers that are better for larger jobs as they are easier to carry around the garden. There are also cordless electric grass trimmers that use a rechargeable battery and these are a very good alternative to the petrol grass trimmers and simply need to be recharged when not in use.
- The Bosch ART 23 SL has an high power 280 W motor, making it ideal for smaller gardens.
- With its extra strong line and 'pro-tap' spool it enables you to storm through wild and unruly patches of undergrowth just as easily as normal grass.
- Its 23 cm cutting width delivers all-round cutting performance.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable and easy grass trimming reducing muscle strain weighing just 1.7 kg.
- Its easy grip and quick click components ensures you are up in running in minutes, making it a convenient way to add the finishing touch to your lawn.
- Strong & Reliable 52cc Two Stroke Petrol Engine
- 2.2kW @ 7500RPM
- Compact Split Shaft Design
- Brush Cutter + 1 x Strimming Spool Attachment Included
- Tool Kit, Harness & Fuel Mixing Bottle Included
- Fade-free Lithium battery for cordless freedom
- Power Select optimizes battery run time
- Cuts up to 3750 linear metres in one charge
- Automatic single line feed system (AFS) saves time and effort
- 2-year guarantee
- AutoSelect Technology optimizes performance
- Edging guide wheel for precise edging
- E-Drive technology powers through overgrown areas without clogging
- AFS - Automatic single line feed system, saves time and effort
- Compatible with the CM100 mower deck
- Compatible with 1.5, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries
- The spool end is reinforced with a metal cap for increased wear resistance
- Adjustable loop-handle can be adjusted according to user's height and working posture
- Bump and Feed cord feeding system (Single-cord cutting)
- Shaft length adjustable up to 180mm
Last update on 2018-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Also look out for grass trimmers that have a large cutting width as they cat a larger area in one go and therefore make the trimming quicker and easier. The power of the motor is also important as the more powerful motors can cut through tougher grass and therefore if you are tackling some tough grass then a powerful motor is a priority. The amount of lime feed that comes with the grass trimmer is also worth noting as when this runs out you will have to buy some more, most come with several metres which should last a long time though and it is usually very strong and so lasts a long time.
On this page there is a large selection of grass trimmers and they are all from the top online shops and displayed with the cheapest first. This enables you to compare the cheap deals that are available online and buy a cheap grass trimmer very easily.