Welcome to the Gazebos page, this is our guide to buying a gazebo online and includes wooden, wrought iron and bamboo gazebos, it also includes the pop up and permanent gazebos.
Gazebos are very popular garden structures in the UK and are ideal for large gardens in the summer. The pop up gazebos are large garden structures which are roofed and open sided, they have at least four legs with one in each corner. The roof is usually canvas while the legs and supports can be wooden or metal, this depends on the model.
- Frame: Powder coated steel tubes. With 3 side walls
- Material: Waterproof fabric 90 grams/sqm
- Size: 3 x 3 x 2.8 m. Ground coverage area of 9 sqm
- Powder coated steel poles with durable connectors
- Removable walls attached with velcro fasteners
- AirWave 3x4m Party Tent - Includes Unique WindBar for Extra Stability
- 4 x Side Walls Included - 2 with Double Zippered Doorway, enabling door to be rolled up and secured, 2 x Window Sides - each with three 'church' style windows
- Sides can be attached in any combination to suit your location or requirements with Velcro fasteners
- Can be erected on soft and hard standings - Guy ropes and pegs Included
- Powder coated steel frame with durable nylon connectors and WATERPROOF 120g PE canopy and sides
- Pop Up Gazebo - Erects in 60 Seconds
- Water Resistant Canopy
- Great for Day Out or Party
- Carry Bag Included
- Pegs and Guy rope kit included
- Huge 4m x 4m Stunning Gazebo
- Heavy Duty Height Adjustable Frame
- Waterproof CanopyWith Attractive Vent
- Proper Zipped Carry Case With Wheels
- Please note we only deliver to mainland UK not to NI,IOM,CI IOW
- Foldable aluminium gazebo with 2 sides - Material: 100% polyester.
- High-quality frame made of aluminium and steel - Including ground spikes and tensioning cords for additional stability.
- Easy to use folding mechanism for fast and effortless set-up and dismounting - With carry bag for easy transport and storage.
- 2 detachable / removable sides / walls: 1 side with window, 1 side fully coloured.
- Size: 3 x 3 x 2.6m covering an area of 9 sqm.
Last update on 2018-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You can also get permanent gazebos that are garden buildings, in a similar way to how sheds are deployed in gardens. These permanent gazebos offer much better shelter and are much more sturdy but they are also more expensive and will need professional installation, they do look very nice though once they are in place and will last for many years.
The main purpose of a gazebo is to provide shelter out in the garden in a comfortable environment, they provide shelter from the sun on hot days and also offer emergency rain cover. There is plenty of room inside a gazebo so you can have some nice garden furniture in there, you can make your gazebo almost like another room. It is also possible to barbeque under a gazebo but you have to be careful, check that the gazebo is safe to barbecue under and it is advisable to use a gas barbecue as this is safer.
If you are looking for a cheap gazebo then it’s best to shop around, lots of the garden shops have cheap special offers that can save you allot of money and enable you to find a cheap gazebo.