Welcome to the Gazebos page, this is our guide to buying a gazebo online and includes wooden, wrought iron and bamboo gazebos, it also includes the pop up and permanent gazebos.
Gazebos are very popular garden structures in the UK and are ideal for large gardens in the summer. The pop up gazebos are large garden structures which are roofed and open sided, they have at least four legs with one in each corner. The roof is usually canvas while the legs and supports can be wooden or metal, this depends on the model.
- Give your Gazebo extra stability.
- Simple to use.
- Can be filled with Sand or Water
- Each Leg Weight holds approx 8 litres of water.
- Brand new to replace your old gazebo top cover.
- Made of high quality 180gsm polyester cloth with PA coating.
- Recommend for our 3x3m single tier or double tier gazebos (ASIN): B00VE901GY B00VE8Y57G B00VE9WKHW B00VE9TW96 B00VEA9PC4 B00VEA7HTM
- Please note this listing is for the replacement canopy top only(the gazebo frame and side walls are not included).
- Colour: Ivory ; 2-Tier fabric.
- Frame: Powder coated steel tubes. With 3 side walls
- Material: Waterproof fabric 90 grams/sqm
- Size: 3 x 3 x 2.8 m. Ground coverage area of 9 sqm
- Powder coated steel poles with durable connectors
- Removable walls attached with velcro fasteners
- Dimension: 300 x 300 x 240 cm / 10 x 10 x 8' (LxWxH)
- Made of durable iron frame and waterproof polyester fabric cover
- 10x10 ft Large Size Shade Awning Dimension: 300 x 300 x 240 cm / 10 x 10 x 8' (LxWxH) Provides 96 Square Feet of Shade
- Lightweight Steel Frame G.W.: 9.7 Kg / 21.3 Lb Side Height 7.7 ft Easy Set Up and Carry with White Powder Coat Finish
- The Pop-Up Canopy Tent Set Up in Seconds Thanks to Its Folding Steel Frame-No Loose Parts to Put Together or Ropes or Tools Needed for Assembly
- Stop your gazebo flying away with a set of 4 leg weights - suitable for gazebos, marquees, tents, stalls and more
- Can be filled with sand or water - each weight holds approx. 8 litres of water
- Ideal for use on hard ground surfaces and grassed areas
- High density weather resistant design with easy fit screws and secure filling caps
- Secure in seconds - no tools required!
Last update on 2018-03-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You can also get permanent gazebos that are garden buildings, in a similar way to how sheds are deployed in gardens. These permanent gazebos offer much better shelter and are much more sturdy but they are also more expensive and will need professional installation, they do look very nice though once they are in place and will last for many years.
The main purpose of a gazebo is to provide shelter out in the garden in a comfortable environment, they provide shelter from the sun on hot days and also offer emergency rain cover. There is plenty of room inside a gazebo so you can have some nice garden furniture in there, you can make your gazebo almost like another room. It is also possible to barbeque under a gazebo but you have to be careful, check that the gazebo is safe to barbecue under and it is advisable to use a gas barbecue as this is safer.
If you are looking for a cheap gazebo then it’s best to shop around, lots of the garden shops have cheap special offers that can save you allot of money and enable you to find a cheap gazebo.