Welcome to the Conservatory Furniture page, this is our guide to buying conservatory furniture such as cane, rattan or wicker sofas, chairs and tables, blinds, rugs and much more.
Conservatories are one of the quietest and most relaxing places of the home so many people like to buy nice conservatory furniture for their conservatory, this furniture usually has a more contemporary design than normal home furniture. The furniture and furnishings available for conservatories is varied, there is furniture that is specifically designed for conservatories such as the cane furniture and there are furnishings and furniture that are suitable for conservatories but are also suited for other rooms in the home such as rugs. There are also furniture sets that you can buy which include a sofa and some chairs, they also often include a table and as they all match they will look great in a conservatory.
- 4 pcs rattan garden furniture item set, perfect for your garden, lawn, patio or conservatory area.
- Elegant cream fabric cushions and rich Black wicker provides both comfort and eye-catching style
- Easy-to-Clean Glass Tabletop, all Cushions Covers are Machine Washable.
- Rattan Fabric, Steel Structures ( Quality and Durable) / Waterproof Cushions
- ***Quality Assurance and Best Local Customer Service only by SYM UK SHOP, for we do not guaranteed same services if buy from other sellers
- 2 Seat Sofa Set with 2 Chairs and a Coffee Table, 3 Seater Sofa Set also available with Two Chairs and Table. Or Purchase a 3 Seater Sofa on its own
- This glorious product will help you showcase any garden, patio or conservatory area
- Algarve Measurements- Double Sofa 120 x 71 x 80cm, Chairs 71 x 71 x 80cm, Coffee Table 87 x 50 x 35cm
- Low maintenance, Comfortable and Stylish Furniture Set. Showerproof Cushions have convenient zip fastening which are easily Removable and Washable if required. INCLUDES OUTDOOR PROTECTIVE COVER
- 2 x High back lounge chairs
- 2 x luxury padded shower proof seat cushions
- 2 x luxury padded shower proof back cushions
- 1 x Glass top side table
- 1 x FREE weather proof dust cover - a value of £49.99
- Replacement conservatory furniture cushions with a low curved back
- Thickly filled for maximum comfort and support
- Available in a choice of traditional fabrics with coordinating piped seams
- Back: 54cm (W) x 65cm (H) x 18cm (T); Seat: 54cm (W) x 12cm (T) x 61cm (D)
- Cushion includes 1 seat and 1 back section
- A set of 2 chairs and sofa complete with cushions
- Ideal for the conservatory or living room- coffee tables also available for £125
- Very comfortable with deep cushions and high backs
- Supplied flat packed, easily assembled in 40 minutes
- Natural wash colour cane, 'Natural Poppies' fabric cushions
Last update on 2017-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The main type of conservatory furniture are the sofas and chairs, these usually have a cane, rattan or wicker design, use light colours for the seats and have a traditional feel. These rattan, cane or wicker chairs and sofas usually have cushioned seats that are very comfortable and as the frames are cane or wicker you will not have to build the furniture yourself as they are usually hand woven. You can buy these chairs and sofas separately but it is better to buy them as a set, that way they will all match and it is easier as you only have to make one purchase, it will also be cheaper buying them as a set when compared to buying them all separately. These sets often also include a small table such as a coffee table or table with storage, small tables are better for conservatories as there is often not much space and little need for table space.
There are also lots of other furnishings and furniture that can be placed in the conservatory, rugs, plants and bean bags are very popular. Items like rugs are not specifically designed for conservatory use but it is easy to find a rug that is suitable as there are so many available, this is the same with plants and bean bags. There are also some electronics that are popular in conservatories such as small audio products or portable televisions, conservatory furniture is often needed to accommodate these such as a small table or stand.
Conservatory blinds are also a very popular conservatory furnishing, they provide privacy and also shelter from sunlight. The conservatory blinds generally have to be purchased for your specific conservatory as the size and shape of conservatories varies allot, all you normally have to do is work out what sizes you need by measuring the windows although often this information is available from when you purchased the conservatory.
So when buying conservatory furniture there are lots of choices, the most popular are the cane, wicker or rattan sofas and chairs that also come in sets, these have a nice traditional feel. There are also other furnishings such as blinds, rugs, plants and much more, these add to the conservatory giving it a more homely feel. If you are looking for cheap conservatory furniture then have a good shop around, many of the shops have cheap special offers and deals where some good money can be saved.