Welcome to the Chainsaws page, chainsaws are used for cutting through wood and are available from many top brands such as Black And Decker, Bosch, JCB, Mcculloch, Stihl and many others.
Chainsaws are very powerful and so make short work of almost any wood and so are great for felling frees or cutting off branches or foliage. The chainsaws can have either a petrol or electric engine and both are very useful, the petrol chainsaws are more powerful and easier to move with though as there is no cable and so they are often preferred but they do require fueling.
- Strong & Reliable 62cc Engine
- 20" Bar Complete with Chains
- Free Carry Bag, Bar Cover, Tool Kit & Chain
- CE / GS & EU-II Certification
- 2.6KW / 3.5HP Engine Output
- Powerful 2300 W high torque motor
- 14 m/s chain speed offers high cutting performance even in hard wood
- Anti-vibration system aids user comfort
- Easy-to-use tool-less chain tensioning
- Electronic and mechanical chain brake
- 16" 405mm Electric Chain Saw
- Patent "No oil Tank" Auto Lubricating
- Max Cutting capacity:20cm
- Please check pictures to understand how to assemble
- pls check this video to see how to assemble https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn7T0BLj2No
- A six point internal harness for greater comfort.
- A ratchet system to allow the user to alter the size of the helmet with a simple twist of a knob, one size fits all.
- A steel mesh visor allowing maximum visability and protection which can be positioned at a 90 degree angle when not in use.
- High quality ear muffs which can also be positioned over the helmet when not needed.
- The helmet is manufactured from high density polyethylene material.
Last update on 2017-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
There are also lots of features to look for when you buy a chainsaw. A fast kick back brake will add to the safety of the chainsaw and the chainsaws that have automatic oiling are also easier to look after. The other main thing to look for is the power and speed of the motor as this will dictate how well the chainsaw cuts and if you are likely to be facing very think and tough wood then choose a chainsaw with a powerful motor.
On this page we have an excellent range of chainsaws that we have found at the top online shops and we have also ordered them with the cheapest first which makes it really easy for you to buy a cheap chainsaw online.