Welcome to the Wedding Gifts page, this is our guide to buying wedding gifts for the bride and groom such as traditional wedding gifts, romantic wedding gifts, personalised wedding gifts, anniversary gifts and lots of other wedding gifts using wedding lists or purchased separately. Wedding gifts are usually either silver or crystal and include salt and pepper mills, candle sticks, small jugs, decanters, glasses, napkin rings and more.
Wedding gifts are one of the most important considerations when going to a wedding, some people prefer to buy personal, romantic gifts and others prefer to buy practical gifts that will be well used and appreciated during the couples new life together. There are also personalised wedding gifts that you can buy online that can feature a personal message, these are a nice touch and a very popular option. Most wedding gifts feature either silver or crystal and are always very high quality, traditional choices include candle sticks, glasses, salt and pepper mills, decanters, small jugs, napkin rings and many more. Then after the wedding there are the wedding anniversaries, there are also many wedding anniversary gifts that you can buy online.
- Wedding friendship ball with hanging ribbon
- 10cm in diameter
- Comes with an explanation of your gift.
- Perfect Wedding Gift
- Perfect wedding, anniversary gift
- Size A4
- The high quality and density pigment inks offer an extremely wide colour gamut and and high black density for better gradation and deep, rich blacks. We use the highest quality archival paper ( bright white colour) This paper-based matte media is for use exclusively with pigment ink and offer the greatest archival stability compared to the other papers, with image permanence often approaching even 100 years
- Wooden plaque with a similar design available - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LZ07OQE
- Wooden Plaque Size: 200 x 100 mm (approx)
- Style: Rustic / Shabby Chic
- Material: FSC Certified Ply Wood
- Handmade in England
- Ready To Hang. Order Yours Now!
- Authentic, true-to-life fragrance
- Official Yankee Candle product.
- Fragrance lasting for 25-40 hours
- Yankee Candle Jar Candle
- High capacity, ample space for you to keep hundreds of photos.Showing all your favorate photos forever.
- IDEAL GIFT for Valentines Day, Christmas, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Birthday, personalized gifts,Thanksgiving day and so on.
- An awesome photo album for recording all your wonderful moments, This beautiful and timeless photo album will help you to think of all the precious moments in your life.
- Can be used as scrapbook, wedding album and guest book. Very stylish and classy way to store and present your photos.
- Dimension:40 cardboard inside pages (total 80 pages),Holds more than 160 photos of 4*6 inches
Last update on 2018-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Often when a bride and groom get married they have a gift list, this makes buying gifts for the couple much easier and it ensures that the couple will get the gifts that they wanted and need. These days lots of the famous shops that offer wedding gifts such as Debenhams and John Lewis have online wedding lists, this allows couples to prepare their wedding list online so that any guests can view the list and buy an item from the wedding list for the couple. Once an item has been purchased from the wedding list it is removed so that there are no duplicate gifts, for this reason it is always best to have a look at the list early although couples often do not mention the list much as they do not want to appear vulgar so you may have to ask if there is a wedding list. If there is an online wedding list this makes buying wedding gifts much easier though, you can even buy the gift online and shops like John Lewis and Debenhams have wonderful selections of wedding gifts.
If there is no wedding list available then it is best to go with traditional, romantic gifts, traditional themes with wedding gifts are silver and crystal. Most people buy keepsakes and small gifts that are made from silver for the couple, these can include all kinds of products but are always very high quality and items that will be treasured forever. The items that are available for wedding gifts are usually small accessories for around the home, these include glasses, decanters, salt and pepper mills, small jugs, candle sticks, napkin rings and much more. You can also buy wedding gifts separately for the bride and groom, these are also usually silver or crystal but aimed at either the bride or groom.
Personalised wedding gifts are also very popular as they add the personal touch to the wedding gift, these usually involve having a message engraved onto the gift. There are lots of gifts which can be personalised and they include the silver items, silver items always look good with traditional engraving so this is a popular choice.
Wedding anniversary gifts are also very popular, there is tradition behind what should be given for each year that the couple are married with each year suggesting slightly better quality gifts. Most people send cards for most of the anniversaries and buy presents for the major anniversaries, these are generally the 25th which is the silver anniversary and the 50th which is the gold anniversary
So when buying wedding gifts there are allot of choices, it generally comes down to how personal you would like the gift to be and how much you would like to spend. If you bride and groom have a wedding list then this can make things allot easier, big shops like Debenhams and John Lewis have online wedding lists that can make buying the wedding gift very easy. If there is no wedding list then you can buy traditional gifts which often feature silver and crystal keepsakes such as glasses, small jugs, salt and pepper mills, candle sticks, decanters, napkin rings and many others.