Welcome to the Heaters page, this is our guide to buying electric heaters online such as oil filled radiators, convector heaters, storage heaters, fan heaters, bathroom heaters, panel heaters and many more from brands such as Delonghi, Dimplex, Challenge, Bionaire and others.
Electric heaters are very popular types of heaters, they are great for heating rooms that do not have any other heating or adding extra warmth to other rooms. Most electric heaters are also portable and small so that you can move them around the house, this means you can place them in the room that needs heating as long as there is a power supply in that room. There are many different types of electric heater, these include oil filled radiators, storage heaters, convector heaters, fan heaters, panel heaters, bathroom heaters and others, these come from brands such as Delonghi, Challenge, Dimplex, Bionaire and others.
The most popular types of electric heaters are the oil filled radiator, these are small radiator shaped heaters that use electricity to heat the oil and are ideal for maintaining background heat during the day or night. There are a few things to look out for when buying an oil filled radiator, the first is the power that the oil filled radiator uses. This is stated in watts with the more wattage the heater has the more heat it will be able to produce, heaters with higher wattage will also need more electricity to run though. Most oil filled radiators have variable heat settings though which means that even if the oil filled radiator has a high wattage you can reduce the power that is used, it also means that you can alter the heat to the level you desire. Some oil filled radiators also have timers which means that you can set the heater to come on at specific times, you could set the heater to come on in the morning or for when you get in from work so that you can enter your home already warmed. There are also mini oil filled radiators which are even smaller than the standard models, these are great if space is an issue or if you do not like the sight of the large models. There are many brands that make oil filled radiators including Challenge, Delonghi, Bionaire, Dimplex and many others.
- Sits horizontally or stands vertically; 2 heat settings: 1000w/2000w
- Variable thermostat; Cool blow function; Power indicator; 'Frost Watch' protection
- Lightweight; Flame retardant plastic; Automatic safety cut-off & Lightweight
- Dimensions: H 24 x W 24.5 x D 12 cm; Colour: white
- StaySafe with BEAB & GS approval
- Official Oypla Branded Product - Brand New Free UK Delivery
- 3 Heat Settings For Simple Control With Adjustable Thermostat
- Free Standing Or Wall Mounted (Fixings Supplied)
- Powder Coated White Mesh Safety Guard
- Frost protection - avoids the temperature falling below 5 degrees Celsius
- Cool air function for use in the summer
- Adjustable thermostat control and overheat protection
- Integrated carry handles
- Comes with 2 years warranty which can be registered online
- BRAND NEW BOXED
- Automatic Tip-over switch,
- Built-in Safety fall over feature 3 heat settings:400 / 800 / 1200W
- 3 BAR HEATER
- Create the ideal temperature with two heat settings of 1000 W and 2000 W
- Easy-to-use adjustable thermostat for your personal preference
- Cool, warm and hot air settings offer a range of heating and cooling options
- Lightweight and portable, easy to move and carry
- Built-in over heat protection safety feature for your peace of mind; 2-year guarantee
Last update on 2018-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
There are also other types of electric heater, the convector heaters are very popular as they are efficient and can produce heat quickly. Panel heaters are also popular as they are very efficient, they can heat rooms on much mess power than other electric heaters need. The other type of electric heater is the fan heater, these are smaller than the other heaters so are good for small spaces. All of these heaters have features similar to those found in the oil filled radiators, they normally have variable temperature settings and have a timer. Some of the convector and fan powered heaters also have some useful features such as a turbo fan, these provide almost instant heat and are great for when it is very cold.
So there are lots of choices when buying an electric heater such as the oil filled radiators, storage heaters, bathroom heaters, fan heaters, convector heaters, panel heaters and others. There are also lots of brands that make electric heaters such as Bionaire, Delonghi, Glen, Dimplex, Challenge and others. If you are looking for cheap electric heaters then have a good shop around, many of the shops have cheap electric heaters and also often have cheap special offers and deals.