Welcome to the Food Processors page, this is our guide to buying a food processor online in the UK from brands such as Kenwood, Moulinex, Breville, Braun, Bosch, Morphy Richards, Magimix and many others.
Food Processors are very popular kitchen appliances in the UK due to the amount of different things they can do, they are designed to blend, chop, slice, whip or press any item you place in the food processor. The type of action the food processor performs depends on the attachment you are using, food processors have many different attachments that you can place into the food processor so that it will perform the correct function. Some food processors have over 20 functions so have allot of attachments to look after, these should be stored carefully when not in use as they include sharp blades which could be a hazard. There are many brands that offer food processors and they include Kenwood, Magimix, Breville, Bosch, Moulinex, Braun, Morphy Richards and lots of others.
- 2 speeds plus pulse
- Reversible slicing and shredding disc
- Whisking tool. Safety lock. Non-slip feet
- Rubber feet for added stability
- Compact space saving design
- Variable speed plus pulse
- 3 L capacity bowl
- 1.5 L thermo resist glass blender
- Mini bowl with serrated blades
- 3 in 1 - Not just a Precision Food Processor, but a High Performance Blender and Nutri Ninja Personal Blender
- Auto-iQ - One Touch Intelligent Controls combined with a Powerful 1500W Motor
- Total Crushing Blades pulverise ice to snow for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- Combined with the precision food processing blades create the perfect smooth consistency for purees, dips and spreads
- Perfect for dips, sauces, purees and complete dishes like meatballs, burger patties and salmon fishcakes.
- Versatile yet compact, the multi-function 1000W food processor and blender is ideal for busy kitchens when space is at a premium. Shred, chop, dice, slice and make dough - this easy to operate appliance does it all
- Generously proportioned 3.5L capacity bowl enables you to process a wide range of ingredients with ease and the 1.8L blender jar is perfect for whipping up shakes and smoothies in a flash
- Features an integrated accessories drawer to safely store your blades when not in use and keep everything tidy
- Benefits from a powerful 1000W motor, two speed settings with pulse function and a sleek matte black finish
- Lightweight at only 6kg, the food processor measures H43.7 X W28 X D22.3cm. Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Five sharp blades, perfect for chopping vegetables, dicing fruits, blending boneless meat and more. 1000 ml capacity, quite enough for kitchen use, travel and camping.
- SAFE TO USE: Made of high quality food-grade materials. BPA free. No hazard for your health. The lid will be safely locked to the bow while you pulling the ring.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Blades, bowl and storage lid are top-rank dishwasher safe. They can be disassembled easily for quick clean. The blades are sharp. Please be careful.
- CONVENIENT GADGET: Make food preparation funny and easy. Just pull the ring few times to chop/mince/blend your ingredients.
- GUARANTEE: We stand behind our products 100% with a 12-MONTH warranty. Please note that we cannot guarantee any foods you choose can be chopped, minced or blended. Don't worry. we do offer a 30-DAY money-back guarantee on all orders to allow you to test the suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us if you have any issues with the product. Please refer the User Manual before use.
Last update on 2018-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
There are lots of features to look out for when buying a food processor, the first is it’s capacity. The capacity dictates the amount of food the food processor can handle but some come with more than one bowl and each bowl can have a different capacity, most food processors have enough capacity in each bowl for most users though. The capacity of a food processor is measured in litres, you normally get a food bowl which is large and a blender bowl which is smaller. The other feature to look out for is the power of the blender, this is measured in watts and the more watts the food processor has the more powerful it will be and the better job it will do of dealing with stubborn, tough food.
Another feature to look out for is the speed settings, the more speed settings the food processor has the more control you have over the results. Some food processors also have a pulse setting, this starts and stops on a regular basis so that the food is processed better, you can do this manually if your food processor does not have this feature but it is more hassle, using the pulse function will give better results. A safety lock is also important as it will stop any accidents with the food processor, this just keeps the lid firmly in place while the food processor is in use. It’s also good if you can get a food processor that is dishwasher safe, if you have a dishwasher then this will save you allot of time as there are quite allot of small, fiddlely parts to clean.
There are many functions that a food processor can do, they include pressing fruit, chopping, grating, extracting juice, shredding, slicing, blending, whipping and lots more, food processors can prepare fruit and vegetables in just about any way you desire. Each function has it’s own attachment that is specifically used for that function, this means that you will get allot of attachments with your food processor but the good thing is that there are so many things that you can do with your food. Popular uses include making smoothies, these are drinks that use blended fruit and are very nice in summer, you can experiment with different fruits to get the perfect smoothie. The other popular use is preparing vegetables, you no longer have to manually chop all of the vegetables as the food processor will do it for you, you can chop fruit and vegetables in so many different ways too so there’s allot to try.
So when buying a food processor there are quite a few things to look for, the main things being the capacity, power and amount of function that the food processor has. If you are looking for a cheap food processor then have a good look through the main shops (see the links at the top of the page), they often have cheap special offers available allowing you to buy a cheap food processor easily. You also have to consider the brand, there are lots of popular brands that offer food processors and they include Kenwood, Bosch, Magimix, Moulinex, Braun, Breville, Morphy Richards and lots of others.