Welcome to the Electric Shavers page, this our guide to buying men’s and women’s electric shavers online in the UK and includes top brands such as Philips, Braun, Remington, Panasonic and many others.
Electric shavers are very popular methods of shaving for men and women due to their convenience and shaving quality, electric shavers are portable so are easy to use anywhere in the home or while traveling. Most electric shavers are rechargeable and have a battery built into the shaver, this helps with being able to use the shaver away from an electricity point. There are many brands that offer electric shavers and they include Philips, Braun, Remington, Panasonic and lots more, Philips with their Philishave shavers and Braun are the most popular brands.
- ComfortCut Blade System gives a comfortable shave and helps protect your skin from nicks and cuts
- 4 directional flex head to adjust to every curve of your face and neck for an easy, comfortable shave
- 50 minutes of cordless shaving time from a one hour charge.
- Shave wet or dry: 100% waterproof shaver for use in the shower
- Includes Pop Up Trimmer for shaping your moustache and sideburns
- MicroComb guides more hair into the cutting parts for fast shaving
- Three independently floating cutting elements adapt to facial contours
- 100% waterproof shaver for easy cleaning
- 1 hour charge lasts for one whole week of electric shaving
- Three action Clean and Charge Station: hygienically cleans, charges and lubricates; Includes a protective travel pouch
- Rechargeable OneBlade can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair
- Amazon frustration-free-packaging; this product comes with a 2-pin shaver plug for charging purposes
- Trim it down click on combs for a fast and even trim in all the right places
- Edge it up dual-sided blade for precise edging to line up your style easier than ever
- Replaceable OneBlade lasts up to four months(For best shaving experience based on two full shaves per week, actual results may vary)
- Braun series 9 is the world's efficient shaver, that's exceptionally gentle to your skin; tested on 3-days beards vs. leading premium tier products; details on braun.com/study-results
- Five synchronised shaving elements to capture more hair in the first stroke than any other premium shaver; tested on 3-days beards vs. leading premium tier products; details on braun.com/study-results
- Two specialised trimmer, including titanium coating, capture even the trickiest hair
- The innovative SyncroSonicTM technology with 10,000 micro vibrations capture more hair in every stroke
- Braun intelligent autosensing motor guarantees efficiency in every stroke, even on dense beard
- Three pressure-sensitive shaving elements for efficiency and skin comfort
- Specialized micro comb capture more hair in each stroke* *versus Braun Series 3 razors; tested on 3 day beard
- Two rechargeable long-life NiMH batteries
- Wet and dry foil shaver for use with water, foam or gel
- Designed and engineered in Germany by Braun
Last update on 2017-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
For men there are many types of electric shavers available, there are the electric shavers for general shaving and then there are models such as the nose hair trimmers, beard trimmers and clippers and trimmers for the hair. The main type of electric shaver for general shaving can come in many types, some have one single head and some have two or three. These electric shavers are usually rechargeable so that they can be used anywhere in the home or while traveling., they have a built in battery which can usually last quite a long time, there are also models that are powered by removable batteries. There are also shavers that offer special features such as water proof operation so that they are easily cleaned and can be used in places where water is present, there are also electric shavers that can apply moisturising lotion to your skin while you shave.
For the women there are also lots of shavers available, the general electric shaver can shave most body parts such as the legs, under arms and bikini line. There are also other types of shaving product available for women including the Epilator which offers incredibly close hair removal. An Epilator works by using small tips to lift hair so that even tiny hairs are removed at the root, this means that using an Epilator will give smooth legs for many weeks and is why an Epilator is such a popular choice for women. The other popular type of women’s hair remover product is the wax and creams, these often come on strips so they are easy to apply but you can but wax and creams separately and apply them yourself.
Philips have been the brand leader with electric shavers for a long time, this is due to their innovative Philishave shavers. Philips shavers have three main heads that are very advanced, they have floating shaving heads and offer a lift and cut shaving mechanism. Philips also offer the Coolskin shavers, Coolskin shavers have a moisturising shaving system which cools the skin as you shave and will leave your skin moisturised and soft after the shave. The Philishave Coolskin shavers use Nivea moisturising lotion and are completely water proof, they spread the lotion evenly over the skin and offer a Super Lift & Cut system and a 3D contour-following system to ensure smooth gliding, reduced friction and a close and revitalising shave. For women Philips offer a wide range of shaving products with the Ladyshave shaver being the most popular, the Ladyshave offers wet and dry operation and different settings for different parts of the body. Philips Ladyshave shavers also come in battery operated and rechargeable versions so you can use them on your travels or anywhere in the home, some Philips Ladyshave shavers also have a Jojoba Glider which offers smoother shaving and less irritation.
The other popular brand of electric shaver is Braun, they offer many shavers with features such as a pivoting head and an extendable trimmer for moustaches and sideburns. Braun shavers have a single bigger head instead of the multiple heads that some other shavers have, they offer a three-stage cutting system mounted in a pivoting head which will follow the contours of your face for a comfortable shave. Some Braun shavers are also water proof so that you can rinse them to clean them during or after use, the shavers also collect hair inside the shaver so that you can empty the hair easily after use.
So when buying an electric shaver there are a few things to consider, there are only a few main brands and these are Philips, Braun, Remington and Panasonic. The main thing to think about is the features, do you need a rechargeable shaver or a water proof shaver? Then there are lots of other types of shaver available, there is the nose hair clippers, beard trimmers and hair clippers and trimmers for men and the Epilator, wax and creams for women, most people go for the general electric shavers though. If you are looking for a cheap electric shaver then have a good shop around as many of the shops have cheap special offers where some good money can be saved so finding a cheap electric shaver can be quite easy.