Welcome to the Deep Fat Fryers page, this is our guide to buying a deep fat fryer online, there are lots of deep fat fryers available from brands such as Tefal, Delonghi, Breville, Kenwood, Russell Hobbs, Philips and many others.
Deep Fat Fryers are a very common kitchen appliance, they are used to fry food such as chips and are very popular with families all over the UK. The main thing to look for when buying a deep fat fryer is the capacity, this is how much the fryer can hold and will dictate how much food you can fry at any one time. There are two capacities to look for, the first is the oil capacity which states how much cooling oil the fryer can hold. The other capacity to look for is the food capacity, this is the most important capacity and tells you how much food the deep fat fryer can handle at any one time. Deep fat fryers are also quite cheap these days with even the more advanced models not costing that much, you can get deep fat fryers from brands such as Tefal, Russell Hobbs, Breville, Delonghi, Kenwood, Philips and many others.
There are a couple of important safety features to look for when buying a deep fat fryer, the first is a cool touch wall which means that the body of the fryer will not heat up and will be safe to touch when it is in use. The other important safety feature is the rise and fall basket mechanism, this will ensure that the basket is lowered into the oil gradually so that there will be no splashes of hot oil.
- Generous 3Ltr capacity
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Easy holding with side handles
- Removable oil container
- Cool zone helps the oil last longer without contamination
- *3 litre oil capacity, Up To 1 kg food capacity
- *Variable temperature control
- *Cool touch handle
- *Power and cooking indicator light
- *Safety cut out and overheat protectionViewing window
- Easy clean digital fryer
- 2 L oil and 1 kg food capacity
- Variable temperature control with power on and ready indicators
- Digital timer with sound alert
- Rise and fall basket allows oil to drain easily from food
- Capacity: 2.5 Litre
- Large Observation Window to Lid to Watch Cooking Progress
- Odour Filter
- Adjustable Temperature Range from 130-190 Degrees C
- Removable Lid for Easy Cleaning
- Comes with an adjustable thermostat with temperature indicator light
- Benefits from having an automatic lid opening function
- Has the oil capacity of 1.8L
- Complete with a cool wall body for a cool exterior
- Comes with a inbuilt large viewing window
Last update on 2017-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
There are a few other things to look for when buying a deep fat fryer, the first is a window in the body of the fryer that will enable you to view the food without having to open the lid. some models also have lids, baskets and bowls that are dishwasher safe, this makes them much easier to clean so if you have a dishwasher then look out for this feature.
There are also useful cooking features available with some deep fat fryers, they include variable temperature control so that you can adjust the temperature of the fryer for better cooking. Some models also have a timer built in so that you do not have to worry about timing the cooking, they usually have an alarm to alert you to the fact that the frying is finished.
So when buying a deep fat fryer there are a few things to consider, the food capacity is important if you do allot of frying or are cooking for allot of people. Also look for safety features such as the cool touch wall and the rise and fall basket mechanism, these will make your frying allot safer. If you are looking for a cheap deep fat fryer then have a good shop around, there are many shops that offer cheap special offers or just cheap deals, we have included some links at the top of the page to the main shops that sell deep fat fryers so you will probably find a cheap deal at one of them. There are many manufacturers that offer deep fat fryers and they include Tefal, Kenwood, Breville, Philips, Russell Hobbs, Delonghi and lots of others.