Welcome to the Deep Fat Fryers page, this is our guide to buying a deep fat fryer online, there are lots of deep fat fryers available from brands such as Tefal, Delonghi, Breville, Kenwood, Russell Hobbs, Philips and many others.
Deep Fat Fryers are a very common kitchen appliance, they are used to fry food such as chips and are very popular with families all over the UK. The main thing to look for when buying a deep fat fryer is the capacity, this is how much the fryer can hold and will dictate how much food you can fry at any one time. There are two capacities to look for, the first is the oil capacity which states how much cooling oil the fryer can hold. The other capacity to look for is the food capacity, this is the most important capacity and tells you how much food the deep fat fryer can handle at any one time. Deep fat fryers are also quite cheap these days with even the more advanced models not costing that much, you can get deep fat fryers from brands such as Tefal, Russell Hobbs, Breville, Delonghi, Kenwood, Philips and many others.
There are a couple of important safety features to look for when buying a deep fat fryer, the first is a cool touch wall which means that the body of the fryer will not heat up and will be safe to touch when it is in use. The other important safety feature is the rise and fall basket mechanism, this will ensure that the basket is lowered into the oil gradually so that there will be no splashes of hot oil.
- Variable temperature control so you can deep fry everything from crispy chips to fish, chicken and even sweet treats like doughnuts at the touch of a button.
- Holding 3 litres of oil and with a 1kg food capacity, it's a perfect compact size.
- Features a cool touch handle safety cut out and overheat protection
- Viewing window for controlled cooking with optimum safety
- Easy cleaning, no mess fryer
- Generous 3Ltr capacity;
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Easy holding with side handles
- Removable oil container;Compact in size so it doesn't take up much space
- Cool zone helps the oil last longer without contamination
- Featuring a large 2.5L capacity and four gear temperature functionality
- A fully adjustable thermostat
- Fixed oil container and cool touch handles
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Large capacity of 1.8 L of oil and 1 kg of food, allowing you to enjoy delicious fried dishes
- Cool-wall housing: Safe to touch while cooking and moving
- Easy storage: Compact size and foldable handle
- Easy to clean: Dishwasher-safe basket and lid
- Adjustable thermostat: 150 degrees Celsius and 190 degrees Celsius; on/off switch with indicator light, 1600 W
- COOL TOUCH HOUSING : Adiabatic stainless steel housing ensures that you can touch the body without being burned.
- CONVENIENCE TO USE : Equipped with picture menu on the front, no need paper manual. Adjustable temperature from 0 to 190 ℃, you can fry different foods, such as french fries, chicken wings, chicken sticks and much more.
- VISIBLE WINDOW : When the fryer is working, you can look for the process of frying while in order to ensure safety the lid of fryer needs to be covered.
- EASY TO CLEAN : Stainless Steel Frying Basket: dishwasher safe, easy to clean, removable frying basket for easy removal of fried foods
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY : If you have any issues with our product, please feel free to contact us.We will give you a satisfied answer.
Last update on 2017-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
There are a few other things to look for when buying a deep fat fryer, the first is a window in the body of the fryer that will enable you to view the food without having to open the lid. some models also have lids, baskets and bowls that are dishwasher safe, this makes them much easier to clean so if you have a dishwasher then look out for this feature.
There are also useful cooking features available with some deep fat fryers, they include variable temperature control so that you can adjust the temperature of the fryer for better cooking. Some models also have a timer built in so that you do not have to worry about timing the cooking, they usually have an alarm to alert you to the fact that the frying is finished.
So when buying a deep fat fryer there are a few things to consider, the food capacity is important if you do allot of frying or are cooking for allot of people. Also look for safety features such as the cool touch wall and the rise and fall basket mechanism, these will make your frying allot safer. If you are looking for a cheap deep fat fryer then have a good shop around, there are many shops that offer cheap special offers or just cheap deals, we have included some links at the top of the page to the main shops that sell deep fat fryers so you will probably find a cheap deal at one of them. There are many manufacturers that offer deep fat fryers and they include Tefal, Kenwood, Breville, Philips, Russell Hobbs, Delonghi and lots of others.