Welcome to the Roller Skates page, this is our guide to buying children’s roller skates online from brands such as Groovy Chick, Barbie, Bratz, SK8R and many others.
Roller skates are very popular among young children and especially girls, roller skates are like shoes with wheels attached to them so that the child can roll on the roller skates. Roller skates are also a very way of encouraging active play, using roller skates is good exercise and the child will also be getting good fresh air while they are outdoors. There are also lots of brands that make roller skates, they include Groovy Chick, Bratz, Barbie and SK8R.
- Useful for beginners and intermediates - very stable and easy to learn on
- Adjustable, flexible sizing with easy slide adjustable straps and safe lock boot buckles
- Durable, supportive boots and comfortable soft padded boot liner
- Strong and durable front stopper for braking
- High quality colour box - birthday or Christmas present and useful storage box
- Semi-soft vinyl hi top boot
- 53x30mm 82A PU Wheel
- ABEC 5 Bearings
- Nylon Chassis
- Semi-soft boot with breathable mesh and PVC leather
- PU cast 82A Rio Roller wheels
- ABEC 7 bearings
- Nylon hi-impact chassis with aluminum trucks
- Upper: High top Canvas Upper
- Sole: Vulcanised Rubber Sole
- Frame: Plastic PVC
- Wheels: 54x32mm PVC
- Bearings: 608Z
- Sk8 Zone Girls Pink White Quad Skates Padded Kids Roller Boots Safety Pads Helmet Childrens Skate Set
- Adjustable Quad Skates, Colour: Pink White
- Knee Pads (Velcro Closure With Elastic Flexibility)
- Elbow Pads (Velcro Closure With Elastic Flexibility)
- Safety Helmet (With Adjustable Head Strap).
Last update on 2017-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
There are also many features to look out for when buying roller skates, the first is the shoe size range that the roller skates can handle. The age range is always stated on the roller skates and usually goes between size 5 to 13, there are some roller skates that some in different sizes though so you need to make sure you are purchasing the correct size for your child. The padding inside of the roller skaters is also important as it will dictate how comfortable the roller skates are to wear, some roller skates have a comfort padded liner which makes them more comfortable to wear.
There are also a few other features to look out for, front stoppers are important as they make it easy for the child to stop while skating. Another nice safety feature are the rear training wheels, these are like stabilisers on bikes and make it allot easier for the child to balance while skating, these rear training wheels are great for children who are new to skating.
There are also other safety products that should be purchased if your child is going to be using roller skates, a safety helmet is very much recommended as it is easy for a child to fall when using roller skates. As well as a helmet you can also buy knee and elbow pads which will make your child even safer while skating, to have the best safety possible you will need to buy a safety helmet and the knee and elbow pads.
So when buying roller skates there are a few things to look for, the most important are the shoe sizes of the roller skates and the safety features provided. There are also many brands that offer roller skates including Bratz, Barbie, Groovy Chick and SK8R, there are more more girls roller skates available than boys so there are more girls brands available like Barbie, Bratz and Groovy Chick. If you are looking for cheap roller skates then it is better to have a good shop around, many of the shops have cheap special offers and deals so finding good quality roller skates at cheap prices can be quite easy.