Welcome to the Back To School page, this is our guide to buying school products for children including bags, uniforms, shoes, pens, pencils, rulers, rubbers, felt tip pens, pencil cases, books, calculators and much more from brands like Groovy Chick, Barbie, Bratz, The Power Rangers, The Simpsons, Star Wars, Disney, Nike, Adidas, Reebok and others.
Going back to school is is never a nice time for children as they have just had the summer break, this is especially true if it is children that are starting secondary school or maybe even starting primary school. Most schools expect children to bring their own equipment for use in class so if your child is starting school this autumn then there are quite a few things that you need to make sure your child has.
- Pukka A4 Project Book, Pukka A5 Jotta Notepad
- Pukka Ringbinder Pink/Navy, 4 Pukka Highlighters, 4 Pukka Gel Pens
- Staedtler Student Set
- Correction Roller Tape
- 100 Poly Pockets
- Sports Apparel
- A great stationery bundle including x10 assorted colour BIC Cristal pens, x5 BIC Highlighters and x2 Tipp-ex mini mouse correctors.
- The BIC Stationery Pen, Highlighter & Tipp-Ex Bundle includes all you need for your everyday writing tasks.
- Bic Cristal pens are long lasting with an average writing length of 3,000m.** (** Source: SGS tests 2012/2013 for blue and black pens)
- The Bic Brite Liner Highlighters are great for accenting certain parts of your document. This pack comes in 5 striking, bright colours
- The Tipp-Ex Mini Pocket Mouse correction tape comes in a small mouse-shaped body and is 5m long and needs no drying time
- High-impact vivid 80's glam limited edition colours: Valley girl violet, banana clip yellow, jellie pink, leg warmer orange and argyle green
- Fine tip creates bold, refined lines
- Works on hard-to-mark surfaces
- Ink dries quickly, resists smearing and fading and is water resistant
- 24 pack includes: 5 x 80's glam and 19 x colour Sharpie permanent markers
- Contains Energel liquid gel pen, ballpoint pen, highlighter, automatic mechanical pencil, eraser & ruler.
- Everything you need in one clear rigid plastic pencil case box - ideal for taking into exams
Last update on 2017-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The first is the basic school equipment such as pens and pencils, there are many different types but the basic versions are fine for the vast majority of school work. There are then other accessories that are not essential but useful such as rubbers, rulers, felt tip pens and more, it is best that your child has these are they are relatively cheap. A pencil case is also very useful as it is used to store all of the child’s school equipment, pencil cases also often have cool designs that children love. It is also possible to get sets that include a pencil case and matching pens, pencils, rubber, ruler and other items, these are great as they all match and they are also cheap when compared to buying the items separately. There are then other items such as calculators and books, these will depend on the age of your child as for example secondary school pupils will need more advanced calculators than the primary school pupils.
Another essential school product is the school bag, children need a bag to keep all of their school books, pencil case and other items in while they are at school. These bags are usually simple sports bags or rucksacks, there is no need to buy special school bags although some are better suited to carrying books. There are many top brands that offer school bags which include Reebok, Nike, Adidas, Puma, Converse, Ripcurl, Billabong and many others, brands such as Nike, Reebok and Adidas are very popular among children.
School uniform is also an important thing to consider when children are going to school, not all schools require school uniform but lots do. If the school does require a uniform that is not specific to that school then there are lots of places that sell school uniforms online, they mostly use the standard white, black and gray colours and include shirts, trousers, skirts, shoes and much more.
Brands are very important with children and you can get school products in all kinds of brands, favourite characters such as Groovy Chick, Bratz, Barbie, The Power Rangers, Star Wars, The Simpsons, Disney and many others are popular with pens, pencils, pencil cases and other products. For clothing and bags there are also many popular brands including Reebok, Adidas, Nike, Puma, Ripcurl, Converse, Billabong and many others.
If you are looking for cheap school equipment then have a good shop around, there are many shops that offer cheap school products so going back to school does not need to cost a fortune. The school basics like pens, pencils, pencil cases and bags are quite cheap anyway, you can also get sets that include products such as pens, pencils, a pencil case, rubber, ruler, felt tip pens and more and these offer great value for money. School uniform is also cheap and you can get shoes that are suitable at good prices too, the uniform and shoes are the most expensive school expense so saving money there is good.