Welcome to the Baby Toys page, this is our guide to buying toys online such as play mats, walkers, activity centres, activity gyms, mobiles, soft toys, rattles, teethers and more from brands such as Tomy, Fisher Price, Chicco, Beanstalk and many others.
Baby toys are a very important aspect of a babies development, they help the baby to learn and keep the baby entertained. Baby toys use bright colours that will stimulate and fascinate the baby while they play, the baby will love exploring their new toys and discovering what the toys do. Baby toys also offer the important first step into learning, they often offer simple numbers and letters and encourage association between colours or numbers and actions. There are many different types of baby toy that you can buy online, they include play mats, activity gyms, activity centres, walkers, mobiles, rattles, soft toys, teethers and more, they also come from lots of top brands such as Tomy, Chicco, Fisher Price, Beanstalk and many others.
- Inspires children to explore the world around them
- Encourages children to enjoy using their senses
- Helps children to use their hands for precise movements
- Safe from birth
- Crack' them open to reveal the brightly coloured press-and-cheep chicks
- It's also a shape sorting game matching egg bases to the right shaped hole in the box
- Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs are a great way to encourage play and to develop your baby's early skills
- Suitable for children aged 6 months and over
- Material:Wood, Suitable for baby who more than 3 months old.
- Gorgeous color increase the baby's sensitive to colors.
- Iron sand inside, just shake it to produce pleasing hissing sounds.
- Pleasing hissing sounds can practice baby's listening.
- A great toy for develop and improve baby's IQ.
- Floating Octopus bath toy
- Includes 3 rings to toss and hook onto tentacles
- Encourages counting
- Learn through play
- BPA FREE
- Fun flying adventures for baby, suitable from birth
- Soft colourful wings full of gorgeous textures and hidden surprises
- Stripes, colours and patterns encourage focus and attention
- Chewy ribbons and soft ladybird teether for baby to discover
- Stays close to baby with the easy on-the-go clip
Last update on 2017-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One of the most important aspects of baby toys is the age at which they are suitable for babies, this is usually birth but there are some larger baby toys such as the walkers that are not suitable for newborn babies so it is always good to check that the toy is suitable for your baby.
The most popular type of baby toy are the play mats and activity centres, this is because they offer lots of activities and features all combined into the one toy. Play mats are usually soft quilted mats on which the baby plays, they have lots of things attached such as small toys and soft toys which stimulate and entertain the baby. Play mats are also great when used in conjunction with the overhead activity centres, there are often called gyms and they have toys the are positioned above the baby using a bridge like support. So you can have the baby lay on the play mat and also have the gym activity centre above the baby, this gives the baby lots to choose from and should keep them entertained for a good amount of time.
Mobiles are also very popular baby toys, these are toys which attach to the cot and have lots of interesting toys and shapes that are attached to strings and dangled above the baby so that they can touch or grab the toy that interests them and doing so will cause the other toys to move. These mobiles also often have music that can be played while the baby uses the mobile, using mobiles is a nice, relaxing way for babies to play.
There are also lots of smaller baby toys that you can buy such as rattles, teethers and small soft toys. These are good as they are cheap and they offer lots of variety for the baby, when used with other baby toys such as play mats and activity centres they offer more entertainment and stimulation which can only be a good thing. As products such as teethers, rattles and small soft toys are very small they are also good for traveling, these small baby toys can be used away from home easily as they are easy to transport.
Walkers are baby toys that can be pushed, they have wheels and a handle and are great for helping babies learn how to walk. Walkers always have lots of toys attached to them so they can be used as an activity centre if necessary, babies that are learning to walk love to push the walkers around though as it is easier than walking alone. Walkers are not suitable for newborn babies though so make sure you check the age limit of the walker before you buy. There are many brands that offer baby walkers and they include Fisher Price, Tomy, Beanstalk and Chicco.
So when buying baby toys there are quite a few choices, they all offer bright colours which entertain and stimulate your baby and include play mats, rattles, activity centres, teethers, mobiles, activity gyms, soft toys, walkers and lots more. There are also lots of brands that make baby toys and they include Fisher Price, Beanstalk, Tomy and Chicco, the most popular are Tomy and Fisher Price as they have hugh selections of baby toys. If you are looking for cheap baby toys then the best way is to have a good shop around but always get the best quality baby toys, many of the shops often have cheap special offers and deals so finding cheap baby toys can be quite easy.